Please refer to the followings and try again.
- Confirm that you have good connection. It is possible that you are not receiving the SMS because of unstable network.
- Ensure that the registered the mobile number that can receive SMS. SMS can be used with mobile numbers starting with 070, 080, or 090. Please note that numbers starting with 050 or virtual phone numbers are not capable for SMS.
- Check the SMS settings of your device. It is possible that the device is set to reject SMS / only accept SMS from pre-registered numbers. If you are unsure where to find the setting on your device, please check the device manufacturer's website.
- It may take some time for your device to receive the SMS due to congestion at the SMS transmission center.
- Ensure that you have not rejected messages from overseas carriers in your SMS settings. If you are unsure where to find the setting on your device, please check the device manufacturer's website.
-Check the contract details of the phone number you are using. Depending on the contract, SMS may not be supported or an optional contract may be required.
- If your SMS storage capacity has been used up to the limit, you will not be able to receive any more SMS. Please delete the unnecessary data and try SMS authentication again.