In order to block potentially fraudulent usage, Epre may ask you to submit identity verification documents.
As for the YOLO card, please use your residence card.
Upon submission, please refer to the following requirements.
1st image: a photo of your face, holding the identity verification document and a piece of paper with the 4-digit verification number that we send you via email
2nd image: a photo of the identity verification document (front)
3rd image: a photo of the identity verification document (back)
4th image: a photo of the identity verification document (front), but with a different angle
When taking photos, please be aware of the followings:
- Please ensure that the face of yourself and the front of the identity verification document (the side that includes a photo of your face) is included in one image
- Please take the picture of your face from the front in a bright space.
- Please take the photo without a hat and with your hair out of your eyes.
- Please take off your mask and sunglasses.
- Please bring your original identity verification document. Copies are not accepted.
- Please make sure that the letters and official seal on the document are not hidden by your fingers.
- Please make sure that both your face and the document are in focus so that the text is legible.